May 29, 2008

Some pictures from Steve







I was so excited when I opend my e mail today and Steve had sent me some pictrues! Finally! He did not leave commentary, so I don't know exactly what and who some of them are, but still it was so great to see him. He looks great, And is doing fine. He would LOVE some more letters so anyone is allowed to email him but if it is not family he will have to write you back in letter form, but he can still get your letter e amil form. So write him...especially family. his e mail is
stevepinnegar@myldsmail.net
The buildings is the city of Brazil It looks amazing I can't imagine what it looks like from the ground UP! And I would NEVER want to have a run in with that spider.....aaaahhh

4 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Hi, I am excited you have introduced me to this blog, I didn’t notice you had another one. I have some light reading to do now. By the way I think you write fine. It me that has to be the worst writer in the world – why do you think I take photos LOL:).
I am off to do some reading – Oh it’s good to see a photo of you – I think you are pretty, but I should have guessed that by looking at you at you sweet children.

The photo of the building in Brazil is amazing it looks like they for on forever. The Gold Coast in Queensland is known for it high rise building here in Australia but I don’t think it could compare to this.

The Tomaszewski's said...

Wow- brazil is beautiful. Steve looks great and we are glad he is doing so well.

On a different note please send me the link to where you are getting those great new backgrounds!! I need a change!

Have a great week

JAnderegg said...

Fun to read about your family. Steve on a mission...that is awesome. I'd love you to add me to your list, but only if I can do the same!!!

Jyl said...

I cant belive that is Brazil! at first glance I thought he was in Boston! Amazing.. except for the spider... freaks me out! haha love ya