
I love being a mother!I had such a special mothers day. I was showered with so many hand made gifts from my kids and my husband got me some great photography stuff, flowers and cards from each of the kids. he even put brodeys foot print in his card.
It was totally sweet! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mom and give my love to others in a way that only a mother can. I am my children and they are me. i can not imagine my life without them, they complete me. Ethans card at school said he loves me because I tuck him in bed. I was so happy he put that, because our bed time routine is long, it's prayer, scripture, reading a book and tickling backs and saying I love you a million times. Halli is getting older and her paper gave a chocolate Chip recepe , she knew all my favorite things and said I was best at cooking! They are so precious to me. I will always view my job as mother, the most important thing I will and could ever do for my family or the world. I hope every woman who reads this had a very special mothers day. We all deserve it even if we have children or not. I you are a role model so someone,,,we are all mothers.

We also got to call Steve on his mission in Brazil!! It was so great to talk to him. he sounded so good, and it was awesome to hear him speak Portuguese. He is doing really good...what another special gift for mothers day! It took us a whole hour just to get through to him and I guess the phone he was calling from was unplugged and they finally figured it out an hour later and we FINALLY got through.
So anyway it was a lot of fun to talk to him...he has been in the same area for h is whole mission so far. I told him it was probably meant to be so he didn't freik out!!!
This is a pic of corey talking to steve
6 comments:
What a fun Mother's Day! Those were all great pictures. He's pretty good with the camera too, since you were IN some of the pictures. I like the footprint card.
soo cute! you are a GREAT mother! I am taking notes! love ya
Happy belated mothers day! I am glad you had such a great day- you deserved it. I am loving your hair curly/wavy. I have never seen it like that.
Happy Mother's Day my friend..miss ya..looks like you had a great special day with your kids and talking to Steve. You are a great mother and sister to Steve.He is so lucky to have you as a mother role model you are wonderful..love ya!!
What an awesome day. You look beautiful in those pictures.
OMG! You look so pretty in that picture! And my babies look so stinkin cute! Awwwwww! I miss you!
P.S. are you wearing your new make up? lol...
Post a Comment