May 22, 2008

Beating the Heat!

Brodeys first time swimming! Some babies scream the first time they are in a pool,but brodey did not even flinch. He just jumped right in and had a great time!

My cousin Taylor pushed him around in his little floaty and he loved to watch the kids play. Did I tell you he can tare it up in the walker? well a floaty is kinda like a walker and by the steps he could touch and he kept running back and for using it like a walker! it was so funny. He stayed in the pool for a long time. Ethan was in the pool for at least 5 hours! The next day he had a 101 degree temp. and an ear infention! poor guy. I think it was there and the swimming made it worse.

I can not wait for school to be out so we can do this every day! My aunt Heidi was visiting form back east. We had a shopping day with just the girls on monday. There is nothing better than that!

OH! they are going to hate me for posting this pic! I love you guys!!!

3 more weeks till school is out! it is already reaching 100 degrees here...crazy!
but today it was cooler and windy. A nice change. I guess that is what I get for living in Cali. but the winter weather is well worth it!

We always have so much fun at my aut Katys pool. We are so lucky to have family close by. They are always so much fun we love their house!

6 comments:

bgerson said...

cute pictures! wish we had a pool on those *hot* summer days!!

The Tomaszewski's said...

I cant believe Brody is already swimming!! Go Brody. Great pics...have a great weekend.

Raimi said...

Looks liek a "COOL" time!

Raimi said...

That would be "like a "COOL" time!

TheOrttFamily said...

Looks like fun!! we had 94 one day then the next 60 and rainy....uggg...the weather can't make up it's mind...sure does want me to move back home to southern cali though...

Laura said...

You guys will have to come to the Lincoln Crossing Pool with us when your kids are out of school.
Did Ethan get an ear infection just from getting water in his ears or something?
I totally thought David Archuleta was going to win AI too, but as I said, I could have cared less either way, b/c I like both of them, but I bet Cook will have a better CD anyway!