So what do you do on a 3 day weekend when you have nothing to do?
We saw Narnia.
I was not sure what to think The theatre was packed when we got there and we had to sit in front of the kids. Their cousins and g-ma came with us too. It was pretty intense for a kids show! Blood war and some if it was kinda scary. My kids do not do well with scary so I was worried, but to my suprise no nightmares!! We saw some of our friends who had the same idea, The Merrils and THe Clarks both had the same idea. it was fun to see them! Even though we lost Preston becuase all our kids were running around while we gabbed! just glad to know I am not the only one who looses kids!!! haha, so now only if we had something fun to do on manday memorial day!! I 'll let you know if I figure it out. Happy no school day!
6 comments:
The weather hasn't been the best so a movie was a great idea. I used http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
and they are all super cute.
We had great family plans for the day but one of our kids was sick (yuck) so we had to cancel and sat around all day. Fun, huh?
I like your live feed thing. It's funny because I saw that it logged me as Burley (which isn't where I am, but close) and coming from Chelon's blog, since I came from her link. Funny huh. I bet Chelon would wonder why it says she's in Idaho. =o)
Glad to know Narnia is kinda scary, and since your kids are a little older than mine, I wont take mine! hahah love ya!
I think you look good in pink! :-)
I haven't visited your blog in forever and it's changed so much. I love all your updates. It really looks so great. And I visited your photography site. Your pictuers are amazing. You really are so talented.
I am glad for the heads up on the Narnia! I was thinking of taking Judson, but I guess I will wait. He does OK with scary AT the movies and then for a few days. But I think it catches up with him later.
Any fun plans for the summer? Cool to see Steve in those pictures.. all grown up. I suppose I first met y'all 7 years ago? Is that possible?
Post a Comment