May 18, 2008

Ode to Corey

I just need to give a little shout out to my Lover boy! I know it is a little early but fathers day is coming! first off i want to say I LOVE YOU. Thank you you for letting me live my dream this year. Thank you for beleiving in me and for making it possible to take classes and be super busy. Since we have had Brodey you have been so great! you have helped me more lately than our whole lives I think..thank you for trying so hard to be a good dad. You help me clean and watch kids on your days off, you give me back massages, and tell me every day how beautiful I am and that you love me. I take you for grantid a lot and I am sorry.
You really are a great guy. Any woman would be over the moon to have you and I still can not beleive sometimes at how lucky I got to have you for my own. You work so hard for our family and I know you try reallly hard and dedicate everything you do to us. So THANK YOU! thank you for being a good man. I LOVE YOU more deeply than I think you will ever understand.

SWAK
More Free Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com

6 comments:

Sharamie said...

Your blog is so cute! Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I will be stopping by to check out your cute family more often. Have a good one!

Raimi said...

Isn't it fabulous to have a supportive hubby?!?! I am glad you have each other.

. said...

Thanks my love, your to kind.
Corey.

Jyl said...

I am so glad that one of my best friends married her knight in shining armor! I wouldnt want it any other way! you deserve every bit of it!
ok two questions, who is elder pinnagar? and have you been going to school this year? what is it that Corey helped you live out your dream?
Fill me in
Love ya

Jyl said...

Ok Keri, I got your Reply, I had no idea you raised your brothers! You guys are amazing, I am so glad he is on a mission, they change our lives!Also I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY! you are AMAZING! i would love to get some pictures done by you! I put a link on my blog to your site, if thats ok???check it out! Also, I have another friend who does Photography and I have helped her out a lot with hats, Go on my blog and check out her blog you can see lots of my hats on her clients, also if you see anything you like on my website just let me know, ok? www.jylholidaycreations.com

Loren said...

Keri, Just had to tell you what a nice guy your husband was. One sunday, I came in late to church with a diaper bag on one arm, a toy/food bag on the other hand while carrying Loren (and preggo preggo). Anyways, the sacrament was being passed so naturally I stood and waited in the foyer. Your husband got up from the couch and came over and offered me a place to sit. Seriously, you don't know how grateful I was. I can't tell you how many times I have stood in that foyer and there were men sitting on the couch and never did they get up and offer their seat -until Corey, of course. Anyways, I am sure he though nothing of it, but I will never forget it.

Also...thanks for the beautiful pictures of my kids. I am so excited to get them printed. - Lisa