WOW! I am so excited kindergarden is over!!! When Halli was in kindergarden I don't remember feeling like half day was so bad, but going to school 3 times a day for pick up and drop offs! ugh, the end just did not come fast enough. Yeah I know I will have to do it again in the future. but for now all I can say is YIPEEEEEE!!
Schools out! summers here, and I am ready to chill by the pool! Is any one else as happy about this as me? I just feel like things have been CRAZY!
Speaking of crazy
this las week of school and recitals and talent shows etc. was just that!!!
it was a blast and it was crazy and it is why I have been M.I.A. on the blog lately but I have a ton of pics and hopefully will have time to post them soon. Happy summer vacation, and anyone who wants to hang.....PLEASE CALL ME!
9 comments:
HI Keri, Heidi Hage here. Summer is my very favorite too. I am so excited for you to do our family picture on Wed. I can hardly wait. I was wondering if you know what time in the evening we are scheduled. Let me know. Thanks so much. Heidi
I am with you on the summer thing. I a glad too! What things do you think you'll do with your kids?
I am so glad school is out too. Are you going to be in Utah at all this summer? I have no Idea where In Cali you are, but my sister Megann just moved to the San Fransisco area. You anywhere near there? We are thinking of riding the train out that way. Could be fun, who knows. The books I've been reading are way less raunchy than wicked, so you would probably like them. I finally finished what she has written in the series but you should give them a try, talk to you later. Kellye
Did that just hint that Wicked is raunchy? Really, I'm curious. Isn't that part of the series that everyone's recommending? - I'm trying to decide if I should start it but I'm not in the mood for raunchy. Keri, you're such a good example, with books and movies.
I'm with you on hating the 3 trips to the school. Luckily, my boys ride their bikes to the elementary school, and I carpool N to middle school. BUT, he's going to the new middle school in August and will ride the bus. So, other than preschool, I don't have to go to the other schools! I'm looking forward to summer, too. I think we ALL need a break, eh?!
I agree with your kinder comment too. I am lucky my mum is picking up my son for me this year. We have 6 months to go before our school year ends. Enjoy your summer break, and have fun relaxing with your family and friends.
Hey Keri, go to Jyl's blog, then go to Misty and Peter's blog, then go to Tara and Kenny. Didn't you date him in high school?
I wanna Hang! hahah, and I totally feel your pain as far as Kindergarten goes! but sad for me, my daughters Graduation (in which she has prepared to sing two songs) is on my Due date! I hope I make it there!
I would LOVE to call you and hang out..but one problem..you LIVE TO FAR!!! Move closer...hehe
Post a Comment