Jun 17, 2008
Sick & tired of being sick & tired!!!
Isn't summer supposed to be the season when you don't get sick? Well actually I wasn't sick with a cold I was sick with (TMI) mastitis, Ugh! And as soon as the antibiotics kicked in and I started to feel better poor Brodey got a MAJOR cold with an ear infection and 103 Deg. temperatures. So poor baby has been awake crying for night and nights and nights! which means that I have too! I am so stressed and I think that a lot of it has to do with sleep deprivation and we are moving in a month and going to utah in two weeks and I have like 6 photo shoots to put on c.d.'s o.k well some of that is fun stuff I like to do, but like I said I think the sleep deprivation and crying baby are making me NUTS!!! I forgot what this was like with 6 years between Ethan and Brodey. O.K. I know I am totally whining! And there are so many of you brave and beautiful women out there who have way more and younger kids than me, so Even though it was fathers day on sunday and I love my husband dearly. I am sending some Love out there to all you mothers who know exactly how I feel right now! And I am steeling this little cartoon from my friend Kristens blog because it is so how I feel right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I hope you are all feeling better. feel free to send any kids over when you need a break- I've got the guitar hero and I am sure that can keep them busy for a while!! Let me know if you need help packing...1 month I thought it was September. You cant move before summer is over :( who will I talk with??? I guess I will just have to walk a little farther (guess that could be a good thing)!! Lets plan a fun day or night out soon.
Amen sister. I had mastitis twice, two weeks in a row. Not fun at all. Sorry things are crappy.
They usually get better though.
Okay, I tried to post earlier but it didn't go thru! Where are you moving to? I hope you are feeling better. I was slammed with the flu for 4 days last week, not fun! I hope all is well!
Adam's going on his sixth day of the Kobe's (that's our nice word for diarrhea). Not fun! I didn't know you were moving! I hope you're still staying in CA! Drop me a line.
I'm so sad for you. When babies are sick it's the worst. And with you sick too I can't imagine how you're functioning. Good luck with getting better.And I know I've told you this before but your pictures are amazing!!! You are SO talented.
That is the reason why I don't know if I can have another one. Both kids finally sleep through the night! I have to keep telling myself they are a blessing. I hope you all feel better, it is the worst when you are sick and even worse when the kids are. I got really sick a few months ago and ever since then I thank Heavenly Father for my health. Let me know if you need anything. Oh and I love the cartoon! Heidi
Love the comic! Sleep deprivation can be SO CRUEL. It's awful. I hope you're all feeling well fast. By the way, where are you moving to???
That cartoon is so true. My kids were off school all last week with ear infections and bronchitis sounds very simular. It’s hard enough to look after sick kids but to do it when you yourself aren’t well that is no fun. I hove you find time to rest and feel better, you have so many things to do, but don’t stress I am sure it will all come together in the end. One step at a time get well first and the concentrate on the other stuff.
Single motherhood as taught me nothing is that important that it can’t wait. Expect for children, I ensure they have what they need to try and ensure what is depicted in your cartoon doesn’t happen. LOL!!
That you for stopping by my blog and the kind words. I really appreciate it. You have a beautiful family. :)
I just barely saw this, I'm honored that you used the cartoon. I thought it would be even funnier with a third kid hanging on the 2nd, that's what it really feels like.
Sorry you're having a rough time. I know so many moms who are right now. That doesn't help you but at least we're all in it together! You're a great mom. Good luck with the sleep. Poor Brodey.
Post a Comment