Jun 25, 2008

Since Halli and Ethan were little they have always been the best of friends. They are so close in age and you will often see them playing the best game of Dinosoars meet littlest pets or dressing up their stuffed animals or taking the polly pockets for rides in the hot wheels.
But, they are growing up and as sister becomes bossier and wanting her brother OUT of her room (by the way, I am not ready for that) the fights begin!! Summer is such a good time for fights, We are all in eachothers hair and spending a lot of time together. At our house we are working on picking up our own messes and trying to get a long better. But I do feel like a nag and I m trying really hard to be nice about making them clean up (I mean as nice as I can be after the 10th time of asking) SO..the to the point I had asked the kids to pick up their rooms before bed and to my suprise they were actually doing it AND they were HELPING eachother! aahh bliss! I just HAD to take a picture, because it's the little moments when it goes so right that make the not so right times o.k.





UPDATE>>>
Brodey still has an ear infection took him to the doctor AGAIN yesterday and now I have his cold and am sick ...again, oh well. I am looking forward to my vacation next week.

As for the moving thing..we are not moving far actually just down the street, same area same ward same school!:0)

WE ARE COMING TO UTAH...AND I WANT TO SEE ALL YOU UTAH PEOPLE SO LETS GET TOGETHER! IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN TOWN I WANT TO PLAN A DINNER OR SOMETHING. SO I WILL CALL. OR POST SOMETHING OR WHAT EVER. EVERYONE IS INVITED.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I think we'll be there. =o)

Sheree said...

Cute room! I love it. Wanna come decorate my house?

Laura said...

When are you going to Utah? I'm going next week (July 2) too! Yay for vacations! Sorry you and Brody are sick again. That really stinks. Poor little guy ~ ear infections are the worst.

Memories Of Mine said...

I hope you and Brodey are feeling better soon. My son is at the stage he doesn’t want to share with his sister. Which is the cause of most of the fights in my house but they get along well most of the time. Good to see them helping each other, definitely a moment worth taking a photo of. Enjoy your holiday and catching up with your friends and family.

TheOrttFamily said...

Yes I will be around...just call!!!

Jyl said...

I love that your kids are so close! My kids are close like that too! and I love it, I wasn't ever that close to any of my siblings, Jen and I were forced to be close, but now, we are inseparable! hahah, I feel like I have to answer so many questions for you, I live in La Crescenta, CA about 20 minutes from Hollywood. My husband is a Director of Purchasing for a Realestate development and does commercial condos for famous people... hahah. its coool! I think thats all you asked me.. if not blog me back! love ya!