After a two year visit to the United States, Michelangelo's David is returning to Italy . . .
....
....
....
His Proud Sponsors were:
I think this is what happened to me! take away the man parts and you've got me before kids....and after kids. mostly sponsored by mcdonalds...and buttered popcorn!
I’ve had a kid’s birthday party today and the lady had enough yummy food to make me feel like I have gone from picture 1 to picture 2 in half a day. I should post all the delicious photos I took soon.
6 comments:
you are hilarious.....but ironically the same thing happened to me... sponsored by 3 kids and sprinkles cupakes
This is great! Hahaha! :-)
I just vomited into my mouth a little.
I think this could be a universal issue!!!
I’ve had a kid’s birthday party today and the lady had enough yummy food to make me feel like I have gone from picture 1 to picture 2 in half a day. I should post all the delicious photos I took soon.
Hahaha!
So classic...and yet, so sadly true...
Great, I am depressed now. I think I'll go eat some ice cream...
That is seriously funny. I love it!
Post a Comment