Feb 9, 2008

The mom video above is sooo funny! I do say all that stuff to my kids and the funny thing is that it feels like I say it in 2 min. 55 sec. My dear friend vanessa shared it on her blog, and I thought you all would get a kick out of it....enjoy!

3 comments:

April said...

I've seen that and it is so funny!

Happy late Birthday!! Hope it was a good one! I got your phone message today and I would LOVE for you to take pictures of my girls! That would be so fun. You have a great talent! Any time would be fine... just let me know what your schedule is like. I am excited!!! Talk to you later! :)

Sheree said...

I love that video, it is just so validating in a strange way. I sometimes feel like I am so tired of hearing myself talk, and give direction to everyone, but it is nice that I'm not alone!

Cute blog header too, I love all your pictures! Yay for Steve, he is as funny as ever, Jared really loved the letter he got from him.

Kari said...

Love that video!! It's so true!! Hey Keri, I just wanted to let you know that you might want to fix the link to my blog from your's. It's going to some random blog that's not ours. hehe! No big deal, you just have Stacycrew mispelled. There's no "e" in Stacy. No worries! People misspell it all the time. :)
I love you're cute Valentine's blog by the way!!