ha funny, Last night I was thinking about my new years eve in 1999 when it was turning 2000 I was pregnant with halli and we were all waiting for something to blow up or for our computer to come alive and attack us or something. haha. Hmm this decade has been a whirlwind! I can't imagine the next will be much different.
I am so happy to be alive! so happy that we are doing what we are doing. I have made so many goals on so many new years. I am a huge list making goal oriented always looking for ways to change...FOOL. yep thats me and this year is no exeption, although I feel that we are making huge strides already.
We are doing excellent with our debt paying. I have to admit though that with the christmas tree taking up the whole living room of our two bedroom place I started to feel a little boxed in. but whala! as of yesterday I have my living room back and feeling much better!
It is so weird but I have a constant stream of ideas flowing into me lately, ideas about how to unite women, make a difference in out communities, and strengthen eachother, as well as inspiring others to get out and live their dreams and make things happen for them. I am not sure where it is all coming from, but for sure I need to find a forum to do this. Blogging is one of them, I am just not that great of a writer, so hopefully I will be able to convey ideas in a way people will connect with. I am sure you will hear more about this. { lucky you} just not sure if I will be doing it on my photo blog or this one. ?
so anyways, hope you all had a wonderful new year. I can not wait for the kids to get back to school and most of all for church to move from 8:30 to 10:30, but to tell you the truth I am sure we will still be late. thats just how we roll I guess. I strive to get to church on time, but well anyways it does not always happen.
I have a bunch of back logged posts to do. But I have been beating on my computer and it really hates me now. so my hubby thoughtfully like a knight in shining Armor bought the MAC of my dreams, I am to excited and hopefully I will be able to post a blog in under 2 hours!!!! I hate technology,, why does it seem that i break all our computers?
tata! happy new year. talk to you soon, Keri
1 comment:
You don't break your computers. Computers are just made to break after some time so you will have to buy another.
Or... lint is collecting in your computer fan. :D (That seems to be a common problem with family and friends here whose computers are acting up.)
About your ideas, you may not feel strong in writing, but I know you feel stronger in photography. Photograph images that convey the empowering ideas you have flowing to you.
A photograph is worth a thousand words and emotions.
Post a Comment