We payed off out first HUGE credit card bill this week. We have 2 more to go...but it feels so good to be making some progress and to feel like we are living in this tiny place for a reason! yay us!!!!
AWESOME! I remember what it felt like the day I was completely out of debt!best day of my life, even better than bringing my kids into the world, which caused the debt! LOL jk... Good for you!
7 comments:
YAY YOU!
good for you! I need to do that!
I'm proud of you guys! You're on your way!
That's awesome! It must feel so liberating!
That is the best feeling ever. I admire what you are doing. Very smart and would be hard to do, but way worth it. Good Job!
You're awesome! Keep it up.
AWESOME! I remember what it felt like the day I was completely out of debt!best day of my life, even better than bringing my kids into the world, which caused the debt! LOL jk... Good for you!
Post a Comment