so much has been happening in our lives. It is such a busy time of year. I looked on the blog today and noticed that I had not blogged for a while and that I had 1 person look at my blog today. 1!!! that's funny. I have been really busy with my photography which is good, as well as Steve being home from his mission, Ethan and his birthday. ( he is getting baptized soon) And we have had Soccer, and oh my! I only have 3 kids,and I am sosososo busy. I am in Awe at those wonderful mamas with more kids than me. Regardless, we are doing great. We are all squished in this little apartment. Learning a lot and having a great time. Thanksgiving is this week. I am excited. I have a bunch of catching up to do. Maybe I will be able to in December. I am looking forward to some time off.
Here is a picture to prove we are still here. This is at bishops pumpkin farm in October.
I hope to be blogging soon.....Keri
5 comments:
Your fam is so cute. I look at your blog i just dont comment all the time. Hope all is going good for you.
We've been missing your blog posts but I know how crazy things get this time of year, especially for you. So glad you are doing well. Hope you can take time to enjoy your Thanksgiving!
glad you are still alive! i love the family pic. gorgeous!
I know what you mean about busy time of year.
This is such a great photos for the season.
It's okay to be a busy mom, don't feel bad when things like this slide. But you do still have a fan club. =o)
Post a Comment