
One of my friends a while ago put me on her favorite blog to read list. I never did it and thought I would now...because there are so many that I love to read! I love to see into the world and mind of other bloggers! There are so many talented people out there and I just love keeping in touch with friends. so now according to the rules, I'm supposed to list my own top seven that I enjoy reading. I guess that makes it so you can all try them out too. If I list you that means you are TAGGED and you have to do the same. and leave a comment on the people you chose so they know to play along!
{these are not in any particular order of favoriteness}
1} photography by Jess,(byjess.blogspot.com) one of my old friends, and inspiration. She does fantastic work like my family pictures last year. Her talent is amazing and she works hard at what she does. I find myself at her blog at least once a day!
2}Jared & Sheree, O.k. so I have to say this friend of mine is the nicest person, and not only that but she is like butt kickin healthy, and a fantastic mom. Her posts are always full of love and inspiring things. Her healthy dinners blog is awsome too!
3} Jyl, This hot mama is always at all the hollywood hot spots! I love to check her blog just to see what super fun thing she is doing next. Jyl is a total rock star and super talented, go to her site then check out her website Jyl holiday creations. She makes awsome kid stuff!
4} Ahdis, If only I had the talent for writing and quirky quips like her....I love to read her stuff and usually end up laughing my head off at her posts. I don't know where whe comes up with half the stuff she says. My brain just does not think like that.
5}Krupps, Raimi is just so cute. She is scrapbooker maniac and so good at what she does. She is one of those talented people that leave you wondering if she actually sleeps at night. like where dose she find the time to be so talented? plus she is sooooo nice and thoughtfull.
6} Ben and Kristen, I used to visit teach kristen in Utah, and she found my blog one day and I was so happy to be in touch with her again. I love her blog because she lives in Idaho where I would consider in the middle of nowhere....and is totally a pioneer woman! I love her simplicity and talent, she is a great mom and totally did not even know that canned chicken exsited until I introduced it to her.LOL! :) she is all natural!
7} Liss I am not sure where Liss came from or how she found me...but we are blogger buddies and she lives in Australia. which is fun for me because corey served his mission in Australia and I went there as a teenager for dance and was in the same area that she is in. We share a common love of photography and a few insight into eachothers lives. She is an amazing single mother with special needs children and I love her attitude and friendliness.
8} Krissy& Jax I am adding one more than I should, because she is one of my FAVORITE people. My little sis. She is so beautiful. She is a single mom who works and goes to school full time and if there is anyone who has a nice temple worthy single friend who has a good job and not a lot of baggage, oh yeah and is good looking. well lets get them set up! she deserves the best. I love you sis!!!
9} Jon & kellye o.k. o.k. now I am just getting long winded,..but I can't leave out my best friend from highschool, and college roomate. We kinda lost touch after marraige. I don't even know how that could happen...but it did. and now I love to check on her and see what she is up to and how her cute kids are growing up. I am so happy to be in touch again. That is why I love her blog!
thanks for reading and please....play along!
6 comments:
How fun is that? What a treat it was to come to your blog & read your sweet comments! Thank you! I will play along, it will have to be tonight when I can sit down & take the time to do this!
Hope you have a great day! Thanks Keri!
P.S. I really do sleep-lol!
welcome back...we have tried to stop by a few times but you are never home!! Hope you had fun in Utah. Lets pick a date and do lunch and catch up...
You're so sweet! I'm happy you enjoy my blog. Too bad it's just because I'm a hick. =o) JK
Ben and I were talking about canned chicken the other day - HE couldn't believe that people use it regularly. I blamed my recipe adaptation on you. =o) I was in a hurry!
Kristen, I only use canned chicken for a couple of recipes I have, 95% of the time I use real chicken.
Keri, you are so Sweet I swear you are one of my only true friends from the past... It seriously makes me emotional. I don't have any friends! haha. Thank you for loving me in spite my flaws and for sharing in my joy for life through my blog! I love your Blog too, and YOU my dear are the extremely talented one..I wish we had never lost contact! Love you!
Thank you for considering me. That is so nice.
I found you by searching for photography blogs, you were a long way into my search but nothing else was appealing to me and then just as I was about to give up I found you :)
Can I just say I am shocked chicken comes in a can!!!
I hope this fad doesn't catch on over here.
BTW: My brother is single!!!
Post a Comment