
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!
after I did this post it got me thinking about some of my highschool momories, since the girl who tagged me was my best friend in highschool and roomate after highschool...love her. So I thought I would post some pics of some highschool memories!! they are not that great, I do not have a scanner yet..I know, Lame.

FOR MY GIRLS...KELLYE & JYL....
10 comments:
Soooooo many to choose from.
I remember out trip to St. George, (but it wasn't really St. George it was some podunk town no one has ever heard of) and all the "locals" wanted to hang out with us. We went to a dance and everyone was bugging us and trying to win us prizes at the carnival. The hippie that gave us the rings that he had made and listening to Kenny Rogers the whole way there and back.
Lake Powell with Jared's family and sitting on the hood of the car and talking for hours while looking at the stars.
We got in a fight once and didn't talk for months, then I came to your house on your birthday and you just forgave me and it was just back to normal and we were best friends again. (I bet your grandma wasn't too happy about that.)
I remember running out your back door and jumping over your fence and army crawling out of sight so that your grandparents wouldn't find you hanging out with me.
What a good country dancer you are and going country dancing on Thursday nights at the "Edge".
The chaos at our apartment in Orem.
Loving the Pictures!!!!! Man we had fun in high school. I don't care what Jyl says. We were the cool girls. Even if we weren't we had fun and we had each other so who cares if we were a little bit delusional.
I remember the memorial day when you were pregnant with Brodey and you were (still are) my visiting teacher so you came over for an impromptu BBQ at my house. You made a really really yummy cake and I didn't dare eat a piece because I was trying to be good and knew I would want to eat it all! I am not like that anymore! I am back to eating anything and I shouldn't be! Oh well, we can start that again later, right :)! You make such a cute pregnant lady! Thanks for being my friend I have really appreciated it!
I found your blog through some of our Pilgrim's Landing friends, and I've been lurking for a little while. I guess it's time to "out" myself! :-)
My memory is actually not of you but of your husband (I hope that's okay), but I wanted to share it anyway.
Corey was our home teacher for a while, and I remember that every month he would ask us how we were doing in certain areas, and he specifically mentioned FHE every time. We only had one small child at the time, and we were really not in the habit of holding FHE. He always bore testimony of the importance of it and challenged us to make it a habit for our family.
I am grateful for him pounding that into us. For many years now, FHE has actually been one our most consistent and best habits as a family. :-)
It's been fun reading about you guys and what you are up to! And I was super excited to see that Steve is on a mission! Jeremiah went to Sao Paulo for his mission, so it's fun to read Steve's letters and see his pictures!
Aw! You're so cute! I love that you put pictures up on the memory lane post, what a smart idea...
Ya, we haven't known each other too long, and my memory is basically the same as yours. I remember meeting you the first Sunday, and then I saw you and Corey the next day at Sports Chalet when we were buying skiing clothes. You and Corey are like the cutest, nicest couple that I've ever met! Talk about the Golden Family! Haha!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do a trade with you, I love getting cute pictures taken (not the picture people kind) and I want to get a cute one done for our Christmas cards this year too.
Did you see Jess's hair? It's cute, huh? I wonder if she's used to it yet... I took out a TON!! Anyway, I'll talk to ya soon. Call me if you want to make an appointment sooner than later and we'll do a trade!
I remember us going baby shower shopping at the last minute! You and I were both at TJMAX! We got the best gift, I think! Procrastination is worth it (especially if I made a friend out of it :)!!!!!
Keri,
I love your High school pics. Those are some seriously hot pics! What are the signs all about?
I can't believe you have another sister that is so cool. I'm sure you have had a lot of catching up to do.
You guys are such a great family and we hope you are all doing well.
Luv ya bunches, Stephanie
I am so sorry I have not been posting. I have been a little preoccupied with the babe. I am so bummed that I missed you in Utah. I really need to be better at the blogging thing.
I don't have any great memory to post. That may be because my brain doesn't work so great right now. Take care and good luck with the move. I want to see the house on the blog.
Memories..Memories..ok well how about the time we went scrapbooking up at wolf point and that lady screamed bloody murder as we were on a spirtual high, or the time I had card nights and stayed up till past 1 sometimes, or the time YOUR daughter cut MY daughters hair while I was on vacation..hehe had to throw that in there, just talking FOREVER, I loved all those memories of you and me....your house is for sale again you can always come back and we can pick it up again!!
Kari... the memories that I have of you are just how much I admired you and looked up to you with everything you had been through in your life, and living with your grandma and all, I remember thinking you were built "Ford" tough. And maybe I was a little envious of you also, ok I admitted it, I was jealous! you are HOT! you always have been.and the best part about you is you NEVER knew it, you are so humble. You are a gentle Giant. I remember just hanging out at your grandmas house eating some healthy snack made by good old grams. Your Grandma liked me better than Kellye (hahah kell) But somehow we all managed to sneak you out and go fun places and do fun things together. The three of us were a threesome made in heaven! I love ya and miss ya, and I think we need to have a "boys are bad" reunion ...or "Virgins forever" abolishment,., hahah. Lets sneak out, this time not from your Grandma, but from our husbands and kids! hahah!
oh and off the subject a little, I dont know how many times I have to tell you just tell me the hats you want I will send them to you, you do not have to buy them! Also, I can make your Daughter some broomstick pants no prob, just tell me what style she wants ok dear! I love ya!
Post a Comment