Mar 7, 2008

FABULOUS!!





My fabulous fashionista!! I had the CUTEST picture of my daughter, and I guess I deleted it because now I can not find it. But I have a story behind it that is just great! Halli is so into fashion, and makeup, and hair, and girly stuff it is not funny! she always tells me she can not wait to grow up so she can wear heels and RED lipstick (oh heaven help me!) Well a few saturdays ago we were going to Ethans basketball game and Halli came down, decked out from head to toe! She had on her glittery brown hat and matching scarf. Her glittery purple sunglasses. lipgloss, hair in pig tails, brown fur boots, jeans, her pink purse, and hot pink I pod in her ears....it was seriously picure worthy and I am sad that I lost the pic. anyway, as we were driving in the car to the game she was looking in the mirror and she sais
" I think I will take off my glasses, cause I am looking way to FABULOUS!" I died! I hope I remember that forever! I did post some other pictures showing how cute her spunky little personality is...and to top it of the song I have playing is FABULOUS by Ashy Tisdale from High School musical. she has it on her i pod and sings it all the time. She is 8...what am I going to do when she is 13?

5 comments:

Lowe Down said...

That is why im so glad i have a boy! Chad is so scared that if we have a girl that they she is going to be too much for him to handle! I was such a terror when i was younger!
Things here are good, our ward is different! It is very old, but i guess we will get used to it!! Your family is so cute! Have a great weekend!!

Raimi said...

She is beautiful! i would not even know wht to do with a cute girly girl! I will have to watch yours grow up :).

Raimi
P.S. i think it is great that she is into fashion.

Laura said...

Hey girl, great talks on Sunday, they were both really really good!
Guess what? In addition to being your cousin, I'm now your visiting teacher!! So I need to call you and set up a day to visit teach you soon...

Susanne said...

In answer to your last question... um... at 13, you're just going to have to watch out!

See you Wednesday!

Stephanie said...

ohhh, Keri, let the games begin! At least she knows what she wants, right?! And, glad she has great self-esteem!