Jul 11, 2009

Our family pictures

We are back from utah! We had so much fun, it was a serious PARTY!!! I have so much to tell and so many pics to post, but for now I wanted to tell you about my favorite photographer Jess Bishop. Jess and her husband went to highschool with Corey. And we were in the same church ward when we were first married, and the rest is history! now 12 years later Jess has been taking our pics since halli was 1 1/2 and Ethan was still in my tummy!

I seriously think Jess ROCKS and anyone in Utah who needs a good photographer go check her out.
you can see more of our family pics on her BLOG.....

PHOTOGRAPHY BY JESS





4 comments:

Loren said...

Gorgeous!!! But how could they not be, you have such a beautiful family! Glad you had a good time in Utah and are back safely!

Unknown said...

That beautiful photos!
You are wonderful!
XOXO

Katy said...

You guys are beautiful!

TheOrttFamily said...

SO cute...love them!! sorry we missed each other AGAIN..life is so crazy I dont even have a chance to sit and type about it..