




My Dad and step mom Kami came to visit the first week of January. It was the first time they had seen Brodey. The kids had so much fun with them. It was the week of that huge storm we had and they drove all the way home to southern cal. in it. They helped us buy the rocker for the babies room and brought the kids some after christmas presents. Any way I'm just finally getting the pictures on now because I finally got them unloaded from my new camera (which I love!) check out my new hobbies blog and give some feedback on some of the pics I recently took of Brodey.
Hope everyone is having a great week
2 comments:
I love your site! It's so well done! My brother is 28, and a real sweetheart! Not sure how that happened w/ him having a mom like he does, but he's awesome! I haven't spoke to my dad and step mom in 7 years either but thats ok by me. I was cut off because I couldn't make it to my sisters wedding in md because we were moving that same weekend! Crazy huh!! Then I sent a picture of Hannah after she was born via their e-mail and my step mom wrote back saying not to use their e-mail, it was for work only and that was that no word since!! She is a VERY controling person! {not what I really wanted to say!!} But it's their loss huh! So you have a younger brother than Steve?
I love the cute pictures on the front of the blog. You have the cutest family! Great job!! :)
Post a Comment