What a fun month. We have had some great and amazing changes in our lives lately. Experiences that will last a lifetime. Corey and I feel so blessed to be where we are right now with a new baby and Steve out on a mission.
I am so proud Corey he is an insperation to me of how much a person can change, from troubled teen to a super father,nephew and I'm sure a great husband hope to see all of you this Holiday season Blain
Wow, I found your blog. It is Brian (Elder) Stengel. Give me a call sometime on my cell. 951-837-6346. It is great to see you and your family are so busy as well. Take care old friend.
3 comments:
I am so proud Corey he is an insperation to me of how much a person can change, from troubled teen to a super father,nephew and I'm sure a great husband hope to see all of you this Holiday season
Blain
Hey Guys look's like everything is going great hope to see you this year,congradgeulations? on the new one
Blain
Wow, I found your blog. It is Brian (Elder) Stengel. Give me a call sometime on my cell. 951-837-6346. It is great to see you and your family are so busy as well. Take care old friend.
Post a Comment